The Life and Times of a Busy Woman

Monday, November 14, 2011

Enroute

I've started this blog to possibly help channel my thoughts to something productive.  It may help me focus and have an impact on the level of my ADD.  I've been told that I talk in circles, so hopefully my posts aren't confusing ...

My life consists of my family, college (almost a senior), and working ridiculous amounts of hours.  I've statistically shortened my lifespan due to my choice of careers, but so far so good.  Living life cautiously is not life, it just enables the person to live longer.  Why live longer without fun and excitement? 

I love Maxine comics, and in reference to living cautiously - this was illustrated and forwarded (repeatedly) via email:

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, wine in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming "WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!"

I'd prefer Black Cherry Rum and Coke, but hey, it's still the same concept ...

No comments:

Post a Comment