The Life and Times of a Busy Woman

Monday, November 14, 2011

Out with the Old

Today was a day of cleaning and sorting.  I still have stuff to go through, but a major accomplishment has been my clothes.  There have been clothes taking up space in the closet for too long that I haven't worn.  I was the last one in the family to go through my clothes, we give them away to a local Church at least a couple times a year.  I only am able to wear certain clothes in my profession, so the ones in the back of the closet or on one side of the drawer that haven't been worn in ages go to benefit someone else ... someone who might actually have time.  Life around my house has not slowed down in the last 4.5 years ... instead it has sped up.  That is how long I've been in college.  Part time at first, now full speed ahead to the end.  One more year left ... more specifically, 403 days until it's over.  Oh, how I love the "days left" app on my phone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment